Find Out Your COVID-19 Risk
Concerned about whether you have COVID-19? We can help you take the first step.
Use our free screening tool below to assess your risk and receive the most appropriate care recommendations based on your symptoms.Start your COVID-19 screening now
About Conroe Hand Surgery
Dedicated to reducing hand pain and treating injuries
At Ashford Hand Surgery, our mission is to relieve hand pain, restore function and help our patients return to work and play. Our board-certified hand surgeon, Dr. Jason Scott Ashford, treats a broad array of hand and upper extremity problems, from sudden injuries to chronic conditions.
Conditions we treat
- Carpal tunnel release
- Cubital tunnel syndrome/ulnar nerve compression
- Arthritis of the hand, wrist and thumb, including rheumatoid arthritis
- Fractures including distal radius, ulna, carpus, and hand
- Tendon injuries
- Nerve injuries: primary and reconstructive
- Lumps, bumps, cysts and masses of the upper extremities
- Burns and wounds
- Grafts and regional flaps
- Avascular necrosis of lunate (Kienbock's disease)
- Dupuytren's disease
- Operative and XIAFLEX® injections
Please contact our Conroe, Texas office to schedule an appointment.